Thursday 12 April 2012

Taskmaster progress

Hey all, I've been very busy the past few weeks going for my Taskmaster goal, and after a week of *cries* ZMI runecrafting I am finally almost level 86, enough to boost for Karamja elite completion!

I'm currently on 525/533 tasks, my level goals for completion are 86 RC (karamja), 87 Farming (Morytania) and 91 Fishing (Fremenik/Morytania):
I've also got a handful of the morytania elite tasks left, thankfully my Temple Trekking companions are level 99, 99, 99, 55, 53, 21 so that shouldn't take more than a couple of days once i get round to it :)
I've also got to get around to  doing a couple of the less demanding Mory elite tasks such as a barrows run and the 'Set it on fiyr' tasks, luckily the vyre corpse task didn't take long at all thanks to the easy banking in Darkmeyer.

That's all for now folks, more coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment