Thursday 15 March 2012

First.

Hello, people.

I've decided to make a blog which follows the various online activities of 'Pony Plop', my ingame RuneScape avatar.

I'll be periodically updating the blog with thoughts, screenies and other random stuff as time passes- if you like what you see and read, feel free to support me by following me or dropping me a line, it's appreciated :)

I'm also going to be gradually revisiting some of the old days in RS through old screenshots from the past for a nice shot of RS nostalgia.

I've been an on/off veteran player (since mid-2004 I believe) and since I've had such a long time to level up, I've gradually climbed to my (modest for a 9 year old account) current total level of 2264.

Anyway, that's all I have to say right now- we'll see where this journey takes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment